Click Here to See ALL Camden, Ohio Homes for Sale
Camden, is a small community with a population of less than 2300 people.
Located south of Eaton Ohio in Preble County on State Route 127, it is just:
- 8.1 miles from Eaton, Ohio
- 10.9 miles from Oxford, Ohio
- 11.2 miles from West Alexandria, Ohio
- 34 miles from Dayton, Ohio
Known as the “Preble Shawnee Local School District”, get a detailed report card on the schools in Camden.
Industries providing employment are:
- Manufacturing (28.5%)
- Educational,health and social services (23.5%)
Homes In Camden
The average cost of a home around Camden, Ohio is $131,620. Although most homes are older, averaging 47 years in age, newer Camden, Ohio homes for sale, can be found.
If you are looking for room to breathe, Camden’s average lot size of 7.46 acres offers plenty of space to get away from your neighbors.
Most homes are heated using utility gas (51%), followed by electricity (32%), with bottled gas and kerosene a distant 3rd and 4th (7% & 6% respectively).
Local Activities Abound
Camden is an active community, with lots of activities for any age or interest.
Area interests and attractions include:
- Miami University – (in nearby Oxford)
- Centrally located between Indianapolis (100 miles), Cincinnati (50 miles), Dayton (35 miles) and Hamilton (20 miles)
- Hueston Woods (boating, swimming, hiking, camping)
- Pork Festival
- Black Walnut Festival
- Antique shopping and festivals
- Dayton Air Show
- US Air Force Museum
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park (in nearby Hamilton, Ohio)
- G-J Raceway (home to the Ohio Valley Karting Association)
Small Town Living – Many Advantages
There are a lot of advantages to living in a small town. Compared to the state of Ohio as a whole, Camden’s
- Unemployed rate is significantly below the state average.
- Population density is below the state average for cities.
Get more information on Camden Ohio.
Is Camden, Ohio Right For You?
Contact us today to let us find the Camden, Ohio home that best fits your needs.
Camden, Ohio Homes for Sale